Pascal Gel Cord Blue - 30 Gms - 115510
Gel Cord Clear
Indications For Use:
Gel Cord is intended to be used with all types of retraction cord to aid in gingival retraction cord to aid in gingival retraction and hemostasis. Gel cord assists in cord packing by providing lubrication, allowing the cord to glide into the sulcus. Gel cord may also be used during any restoration and hemostasis are indicated. this product is for topical in -office use only. Gel-cord is compatible with all of pascal's medicated and plain cords.
For topical intraoral use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Use a sutable applicator to apply an amount suffcient to spread a thin film or bead around the sulcs. Apply additional amounts as needed.
Directions for use:
- Remove and discard the foil seal on jair. The foam liner should stay inside the cap to help seal jar and preserve get when not in use.
- Gel cord should be stirred prior to each use.
- Gently apply get directly to the sulcus area.
- Select cord and pack into gel.
- Alternately, a small amount of gel can be dispensed and retraction cord can be dipped into gel prior to packing in sulcus. Wait 2-6 minutes.
- If bleeding persists, rines area and reapply get . wait 2-6 minutes. Remove cord .For best results, thoroughly rinse and dry application site.
- Take impression as usual.
For product MSDS information please see company website at pascaldental.com or contact pascal directly.
Pascal's Gel cord is free of gluten, soy ,milk, egg peanut and tree nut products.