GC Tooth Mousse Tube 40 Gms
Calcium, Phosphate & Fluoride Tooth Treatment
(Topical Creme with bio-available calcium and phosphate)
GC Tooth Mousse Tube 40 Gms
(Calcium, Phosphate & Fluoride Tooth Treatment) Topical Creme with bio-available calcium and phosphate
Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse Plus are topical tooth crèmes that help strengthen and rejuvenate the patient’s teeth. Both of the products bind calcium and phosphate to the tooth surfaces, plaque and surrounding soft tissue. They also contain RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), a special milk-derived protein that can help replace lost minerals in the teeth, making them stronger and helps protect them from decay and erosion. This technology has a unique ability to deliver bio-available calcium and phosphate when the patient’s saliva is acidically-challenged by the normal digestive process. Every healthy teeth’s need for calcium, phosphate and fluoride makes MI Paste and MI Paste Plus essential for every home and dental office. They are both available in five tasty flavors: melon, mint, strawberry, tutti-fruttiand vanilla.
- Tooth Mousse with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) has a proven clinical success record for patients with increased caries risk and white spot lesions (these include: orthodontic appliances, bleaching, consumption of sports drinks and medical therapies causing low salivary flow or xerostomia)
- Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to bind calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize ACP
- Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) is also the source of calcium and phosphate.
- MI Paste with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) is a milk derivative; it is safe, effective and natural as it strengthens teeth with tooth-replenishing calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
- The calcium and phosphate in RECALDENT™ are known to help strengthen tooth enamel, reduce sensitivity, and buffer plaque acid
- Tooth Mousse is not a toothpaste; it is a topical tooth crème that can be used safely several times daily.
- Tooth Mousse Plus™ offers the same great benefits of regular MI Paste™; it is enhanced with a patented form of fluoride to strengthen tooth enamel and protect teeth from caries development
- Both products release vital minerals into the mouth when and where neededThere is nothing else like MI Paste anywhere; it is the only PROVEN product of its kind worldwide.
- There are over 110 studies of Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse
Features and Benefits
- Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse contain RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP). Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to bind calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP)2,3
- RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) is a special milk-derived protein that can help replace lost minerals in teeth, which makes them stronger and helps protect them from decay and erosion1,3
- Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse Plus with RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) adheres easily to soft tissue, pellicle, plaque and even hydroxyapatite. They react similar to the mineral/statherin relation in saliva supplying bio-available calcium and phosphate required for remineralization to take place1,3
- Under acidic conditions, RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) releases calcium and phosphate ions into tooth enamel.
- Tooth Mousse supplies calcium and phosphate needed for patients with poor saliva flow; this situation can be further augmented by elevating the level of fluoride
Use Tooth Mousse
- Before and after tooth whitening
- For pregnant women
- For children under six
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For desensitizing
- To provide extra protection for teeth
Applying at home:
- Brush with a fluoride toothpaste (1,000 ppm) in the morning
- Using a clean finger, apply a generous layer of Tooth Mousse or Tooth Mousse to the tooth surface
- Leave the mouth undisturbed for 3 minutes (repeat up to 4 times a day)
Applying at the dental office:
- Using a clean finger, apply a pea-sized amount of Tooth Mousse or Tooth Mousse Plus to the tooth surface
- Take the custom tray and set in the mouth
- Leave the mouth undisturbed for 3 minutes
- Ask patient to avoid expectoration or swallowing for 2 minutes
|Upper / Lower||Upper|