Strauss 6 Bladed Operative & Surgical Carbide Cross Cut Fissure 009 10/pk - FG556
Standard Shank 19 mm
Head Size 009, Head Length 4.2 mm
• CNC (Computer Numerical Control) precision manufacturing produces a top quality rotary instrumentproduct that exceeds industry standards for quality and precision.
• Highest quality raw materials: One-piece fine-grain tungsten carbide design ground to shape resultingin zero vibration, superior durability, optimal cutting efficiency, and the ability to withstand repeatedsteril ization without rusting.
• The most concentric bur ever produced - consistent in size resulting in less chatter, superior control,efficient cutting and finish.
• Task and material specific blade configurations produce optimal cutting, efficient finishing andoutstanding durability.
• Comprehensive range of ideal anatomical shapes and sizes - the right instrument for every situation.
• Sharper blades = more preps per bur.