PD Fibrapost Plus (Glass Fibre Posts) 12/pk
FIBRAPOST are made from specially treated Glass fibres (approx. 65 %) reinforced with, and firmly bound to, an UDMA (Urethane Dimethacrylate) resin (approx. 20 %) known for its resistance, safety and capacity to bind to Composite resins used for post cementation.
Features and benefits
- Optimal fl exural strength (~ 35 GPa) close to the one of the dentine
- High resistance (~ 1’300 MPa) thanks to interlaminar fi bres cohesion
- Natural shade for aesthetic reconstruction
- Convenient Radiopacity (~ 200 % Al, Ø 2.5 mm)
- High adhesion capacity between post and cement
Core build-ups, especially for anterior teeth
where aesthetic is of great importance.
To be used with the corresponding DRILL-A-POST, spiral bladed
tapered reamers with adjustable depth stopper (page 13)