Astek Insafe Safety Syringe System
Insafe | safety syringe system
inSafe provides complete protection from needlestick injuries, from the beginning of the medical procedure, through to the disposal of the needle.
The specially designed syringe protects the needle at ALL times and its partnering sharps container removes the contaminated needle in complete safety!
- Needle protected by lockable sleeve
- One-handed disposal of the contaminated needle
- Autoclaveable syringe made from metal and plastic - feels and weighs just like a conventional syringe
- Works with all needles
- Choice of aspiration techniques
- Anaesthetic cartridge changeable during procedure
- Economical system. Minimal disposable components. Low cost per use
Directions for Use
inSafe provides comprehensive protection from the beginning of the procedure to the disposal of the needle. The specially designed syringe protects the needle at all times and its partnering sharps container completely removes the needles safely without contact.
Legislation and good practise technique dictate that appropriate safety systems are used in dental practices. inSafe is the Best Practise option offering total protection from needlestick injury with full choice of need